Immediately after your payment has been approved,
you will be provided with a link to download this ebook in PDF format.
If you'd like to order a hard copy, please contact Joel directly.
Discounts are available for large orders. Please email me for more information.
Time management is much more than just keeping a calendar and to-do list in your Smart Phone. Even in today’s efficiently wired world, there are some key principles that, once mastered, will show you how to maintain a healthy work-life balance in your 24/7 world.
Joel’s groundbreaking book deals in depth with seven key areas of time management:
- Time: Eliminate time wasters and time traps and learn to budget your time for maximum productivity and effectiveness.
- Schedule: Make YOU a top priority in your schedule. Learn how to under-schedule and how to outsource for greater productivity.
- Projects: The first secret of good project management is planning. After that, you’ll learn to develop a support system that brings every project to a successful completion.
- Information: Avoid information overload by learning the difference between important and unimportant. Streamline your email, voice mail, text and news feeds and tame the paper tiger too. Managing your information overload will help temper the stress at work.
- People: “No” is a complete sentence, and Joel shows you the right places to use it. You’ll also learn important strategies for establishing boundaries that will lessen your workload.
- Abundance: Abundance is not about having more money in the bank. It is about creating true wealth by having and using your personal reserves. If you have workaholic tendencies, you might want to read this chapter first.
- Work-life balance: Prioritize the precious and important aspects of your life (e.g. family, friends, health and spirit). Establish strong boundaries around these areas and don’t let work get in the way.
Throughout this book, Joel provides a series of “Balance Builders” in every chapter, so that balance becomes the focal point of each activity. This isn’t just a book to read, it’s a book to do, with activities, processes and guides that will take you step by step to a level of productivity and satisfaction that you might not have thought would be possible.
Buy this book today. It’s the last time management guide you’ll ever need.