Executive PresenceConvey confidence as a business leader
Executive presence means conveying confidence as a business leader, being respected as an authority, and having a professional magnetism that influences others. With executive presence, you trade passivity and self-doubt for self-assurance and the ability to pro-actively navigate the corporate landscape. No matter what your position, the more executive presence you have, the more others will seek your support and leadership.
During this presentation, California keynote speaker, Joel Garfinkle teaches participants how to create a consistent view of themselves as a compelling force inside an organization. With Joel's insight and practical tips, participants will learn how to use their influence to shape and positively influence the outcome of situations.
By enhancing their executive presence, your employees will learn how to assume more responsibility, be assigned to high-profile projects and conduct job functions that significantly impact the bottom line.
As a motivational, inspirational business speaker, Joel's compelling presentation will teach your employees how to unleash an extraordinary career in which they reach their full leadership potential!
To move to higher levels of leadership in the organization you need to know how to advance, what is needed at that next level and how to act that part. This presentation will help you do exactly that. You'll learn how to create a successful career, advance upwards, and reach your full leadership potential. During this course, you will learn how to achieve the necessary executive presence needed for professional success from Joel Garfinkle, a successful motivational speaker for leadership.
Primary Issues Addressed in this Presentation
During this innovative presentation, you will learn how to think strategically, be confident and take initiative. Joel Garfinkle, a motivational, inspirational business speaker, will help you enhance your executive presence by focusing on three important areas:
- Think strategically and have a whole company perspective: You'll learn how to change your mind-set from the tactical day-to-day to strategic, high-level. You will learn the importance of your actions as elements of a larger whole and thus, how your work affects the company's bottom line.
- Be seen as a confident leader by everyone: You will learn how to convey confidence, communicate with conviction and be assertive. You will be seen as not just confident in your job, but confident as a leader.
- Take initiative, be proactive and exceed expectations: You will go above and beyond what is expected.
During the Presentation Participants Learn How to...
- Carry yourself with confidence and be assured of your abilities and what you are able to accomplish.
- Know your worth and be comfortable communicating it to others.
- Gain the confidence and respect of your co-workers and supervisors.
- Put yourself in situations in which you can create impact and exercise influence.
- Take a strategic approach to your work and capitalize on a "big picture" perspective.
- Think outside the cubicle and learn the ins and outs of your organization. You'll discover opportunities to demonstrate your value and advance your career.
- See that something needs to be done and take the initiative, even if it's not within your usual realm of responsibility.
Tailoring this Presentation for Your Organization
This program can be adapted to a 60-120 minute time frame and is appropriate for any size audience. Using real-life examples gained from experiences working with thousands of executives, California keynote speaker Joel Garfinkle will tailor the program to meet the specific needs of your organization.
Is this Program Right for You?
Executive presence is imperative for professional success. The higher a person advances in an organization, the higher their executive presence must be. Without executive presence, individuals find themselves hitting an impenetrable ceiling; they become frustrated and fail to achieve their full leadership potential.
A good audience for this presentation should be able to identify with the following:
- Do you want upper management to recognize your competence and capability?
- Do you want to stop second-guessing yourself, your ideas and your convictions?
- Do you want to spend less time buried in tactical details and achieve a more strategic mind-set?
- Do you want the ability to strategically prioritize your tasks so you are focusing on what's really most important?Do you want to understand the importance of your actions as elements of a larger whole of the organization?
- Do you want to understand how your contributions affect the entire company?
- Do you want to have a whole-perspective lens regarding your responsibilities, interactions and departmental goals?
Joel's highly acclaimed book, Executive Presence, is the perfect companion tool to this valuable presentation. Participants can continue to grow their executive presence when they have a copy to use as their personal guide to success. For a dramatically reduced and discounted rate, you can get this useful resource for your entire audience.
Contact Joel by phone at (510) 339-3201 to schedule this program or fill out the form on the contact page for more information.