With So Many Inspirational, Motivational Keynote Speakers, What Makes Joel Garfinkle Different?
As an executive coach, Joel has worked with executives, senior managers, directors and employees at the most well known and successful companies in the world, including Google, Cisco, Gap Inc., Oracle, Bank of America, Starbucks, Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft, Corning, Motorola, Eli Lilly, and Visa. A motivational, professional public speaker, Joel's gathering of best practices enables him to use real-life, impactful and thought-provoking stories to move audiences to action.
Joel is a well-known keynote speaker who is frequently on the road giving business management training seminars. He is regularly featured in national media, including ABC News, NPR, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, BusinessWeek and Newsweek. The books Joel has authored include:
- Getting Ahead: Three Steps to Take Your Career to the Next Level
- Executive Presence: Sixteen Characteristics to Help You Advance Up the Corporate Ladder Quickly and Effectively Through Increased Exposure, Visibility, and Self-Promotion
- Time Management Mastery: Stress-Free Productivity in the 7 Key Areas of Life (time, projects, people, schedules, information, work/life balance, and abundance)
- Get Paid What You're Worth: How to Negotiate a Raise or Higher Starting Salary
- Love Your Work: Make the Job You Have the One You've Always Wanted
- Land Your Dream Job: It's more than a job - it's the fulfillment of a dream.
- Find a Job in 14 Days: A Practical Guide and Process for Finding the Job You Need Fast!
Joel is also sought by many of the world's leading companies to conduct business seminar management training, serve as a seminar keynote speaker, or perform executive coaching.
EXTENSIVE EXPERTISE, KNOWLEDGE & HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE:
- 17 years experience as an expert on career advancement, excelling as a business leader, career transition and job fulfillment.
- Recognized as one of the top 50 coaches in America.
- A consultant for two of the top consulting firms in the world: Ernst & Young in Hong Kong and Accenture in San Francisco.
- Having served clients in a variety of industries, Joel has a broad understanding of business, organizational behavior and personal dynamics.
- Publishes a popular bimonthly newsletter "Fullfilment@Work," which is distributed to more than 10,000 subscribers around the world.
Joel not only provides provocative business management training seminars as a keynote speaker, but he has also written numerous articles for local and national publications. More than 70 are available at no charge here.
RECOGNIZED AS ONE OF AMERICA'S TOP MOTIVATIONAL PROFESSIONAL PUBLIC SPEAKERS.
A sought-after inspirational motivational keynote speaker, Joel's keynotes are powerful, motivational experiences that reflect his command of the executive development field. That his books are read in more than 25 countries is testament to the depth of his expertise.